Specific information for incoming students: requirements
If you want to study at the Conservatorio Superior de Danza de Valencia with the Erasmus Programme, the first step is to check if there is a bilateral agreement between your home center and the Conservatorio Superior de Danza de Valencia. If there is not any bilateral agreement it is possible to propose to sign one if your home center has an Erasmus Charter. Otherwise, you cannot come as an Erasmus student. Please ask your Erasmus coordinator to contact us in order to sign a new Interinstitutional agreement: email@example.com
After that, we need to get your oficial nomination. You should ask your home center to send our Erasmus coordinator your nomination, confirming us that you have been granted the status of an Erasmus student. This nomination will include your student data and an email to contact you.
After receiving your nomination, our Erasmus coordinator will check if you can be accepted according to our bilateral agreement and send you an e-mail with all the documents you have to send us. You should fill in the application form and send the following documents:
- Passport or identity card
- European Health Insurance Card or a private medical insurance covering the full length of your stay in Spain
- A motivation letter
- The transcript of records of your dance studies
- A video-link (vimeo, youtube…) where we could see you dancing: technique class and repertoire (around 10 minutes).
Deadlines for incoming students to send the Application Form and other documents
- Autumn semester or whole academic year (starting in September): 30 April
- Spring semester (starting in February): 01 November